Monday, July 25, 2005

My brain : the occupied land of Dizziness

Today i dont feel really well. Got my head spinning round & round, all i wished for was just a pillow & a mattress. Spent almost all the time in the office 'layaning' my dizziness.

Tomorrow they ask me to come around & play Futsal, dunno yet aa, my head is still dizzy as fock. Plus my younger brother's spoiled chained of actions resulted in the expansion of my dizziness occucpied lands. But if i play Futsal tomorrow, theres actualy loads of Diss-Advantages rather than the otherwise, firstly & mainly is economically speaking, i surely cannot 'tumpang' my boss to go to work which means i have to force thin my wallet to fill my always-empty tank. PLUS, playing Futsal aint a free shit, wtf aa, even simply playing football also will cost u yer papers nowadays. Secondly, i sure have to ride on my bike at night to get home which will be risky if the dizziness wont cease even after tomorrow sun's rose. Thirdly, if the tyre punctured or something, i'll be doomed, 20 Ringgit maaaaaa !!

Dunno yet aa..

No comments: