Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Anonymously Painful.





The staircase i victimized in my 'soul searching' at my office

Been wanting to update the Blog for a long time now and here i am, finally made it. Malas.

* sighs *

Life hasnt been nice to me lately, excessive workloads, daily craps, naggings, studies, bullshits & more bullshits. Really. It's the point in life - where you desperately need a pause from all the hectics, but you dont have the luxury to do that. I couldnt define the core source of my pain despite all the evidence of the abovementioned factors. All i do know is that the pain is visible, - yet anonymous.

I hate talking to people when im not in the mood, therefore the best friend of mine when being moody is the staircase at the back of my office & my new baby : * drum rolls * - Introducing my not-so-new Sony Ericsson P900, i know, i know its a bit old, but hey, this baby is a super gadget. Almost perfect (in my definition), the only drawback is the storage space which is only 16 MB internally & can be expanded by 128 MB and its the limit of it. Shits. I heard that by switching a new firmware, this drawback can actually be eliminated. Hey, shed me some lights on this one okay ?

R a i z z e n
1 0 . 1 3 p m 2 3 0 8 0 6

No comments: