Monday, September 18, 2006

The Untitled.

Dear AA :

You're the light i found in my darkest of sorrow
The colors i need for the pictures of my tomorrows
Word of praise is an understatement for someone like you
For if someone is worth a mention, you're worth at least two

I long for the day i'd finally meet you
Coz' the sight of you defines my Greatest View
Telling myself that i dont need you would be a self betrayal
Here i am.. its 3 AM & im busted - in the Land of Denials

Beauty of the word is dull in the presence of Thee
How beautiful'd the phrase 'I love you' be - without you beside me ?
Some women'll retort " Hey, your sweet words dont deceive me.."
But f*ck it, i'd lie, fake & steal just so you'd forgive me..



Loving you needs no logic or justifications. Whatever it takes -

Sincerely,

Im sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magnificently composed :)