Friday, January 12, 2007

Dark Rainy Night
Please Forgive Me
Current Listen : Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me.mp3

A visit to your secret garden of memories - Thanx for givin me a peek,
Self centered i was - til' them tears roll down your right & left cheek.

Shouldn't have bragged on how i'd walk the walk when Im not even 'You',
Because i wouldn't even last a second, walking a mile in your shoe.

Depth of my sin's immeasurable, you cant fathom the bottom of my guilt,
This rainy dark night, this night, let my guilthy thoughts be spilled.

Despite all these spites though, just know that I Love You, regardless;
Im all heart-full of you, no matter how i might've sounded heartless..

Forgive Me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A poetry divine you are.. I guess, my handle doesnt suits me, should start throwing the toys out of the pram by now..