Monday, February 05, 2007

The Mourn-Day Sin-Drome
Current Listen : The Cranberries - Ode To My Family.mp3
Current Read : The Old Man And The Sea - By Hemmingway

Damn. Its Moan-day, felt crappily crapped. Left my celly at home, Oh how nice. Complementing the lazy-arse-ness & the idle time of mine at the office. Been feeling damn Unsorted these couple of days. Studies, Career, Interests, Plans etc, more etc & some more etcs.

These unsorted beings of multiple fuck-ups, they're good. I mean damn good, at reducing me to a jerk from a prick i was and still am. Shitty. I guess not being able to sleep properly due to the special night shifts that im trusted with, are one of the major triggers that dictate which middle finger i will, eventually, put up flying-fuckably, at the whole world. But i pray not that'd be the case. Prayed hard.

Gawd, its uneasy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey wanker, gimme a call will ya? Presently Im in KL, so if you dont have my contacts you may get it in the nearby stores and it's 24/7.

Regards,
The Next Big Thing.