Monday, March 26, 2007

Stagnate Motions.
Current Listen : Blackstreet - In A Rush.mp3

Am afraid of motions. I stay in motion while wishing that time is stagnate. I wish that the hands of time are stagnate so that i can sort things out while not having to move on. Its so painful having to move along while the weight of my shouldered burdens is a company in the windy path. Am so afraid of motion that i dare stop not any movements, i dare not struggle. Paranoid of the fragility of every motion. And so i was and still am there, being the faihful spactator of the whole event while my hands shaking on temptations to stop the ruckus, and unfortunately i forgot how to spell..

GUTS.

So here i am - feeling Dread-fooled.

The end ? Trust me, i hope not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dread-fooled ey?