Monday, April 16, 2007

" ..And Nobody Would Understand This "
Current Listen : My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You.mp3

I walk in pain. Pain walks besides me. I bleed. I bleed profusely. I've tried to walk in the shoes of Campassion & Love yet i found out that my feets fit best with the sneakers of Hatred.

Humans are in such constant frustration because we crave for Perfection. Crave it enough to pursue it with all our might, blood, sweat and every ounce of scarcity of our Life. Guess what ? No such thing as Perfection, with the exception of God.

But does that means we need to halt the pursuit ? Go ahead, but no, not me. If constant pain is what it takes for me to be as close as i can to Perfection, and so - Be it.

Consequences is eating me alive. Aftermath is throbbing my flesh. I'll hang in there till the very dust of my bones is one with the soil.

No comments: