Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Haunted Corners of Familiar Rooms IV.
Current Listen : Voices in my head.

First off, i fuckin loath laptops. So babi, hence.

I'm Numb. My eyes lowered thru the batterings of Life.
Sanity check, i start counting my fingers, each hand, still five.
Battered with One feeling while splattered with different pains
Back in the back of my mind, where the old Raizzen still reign
Seems that this is the last of my shelter, i pray not that it falter
Wars in my head prolonged, each time new Warlord claims that he's better

My concious fades in the light of swords, hands and fist.
And Fuck it, takes a Nobody, only a Nobody'd understand this.

Me at my worst, i was never a quick thinker, therefore the 5-10 minutes piece is like whatever (tho' yea i admit that a couple of concepts have been lingering in my mind fer sometimes). Therefore, whatever. Today was Hectic, exhausting, dumbfounding, pocket crunching and so on and so on, sighs i'm brokeeeeeeee.

Been doing welfare fer my company like a lot and i'm almost mampus and i've vowed not to mintak duit from my parents anymore therefore, this is me. Fulfilling my vow. Sighs. Further further further tensi like hell with works and these kids attitude. Guess after all i'm the one whos childish..

Can i dial 1800-fuckin-help-me-100 ? I need an audient !

Have i forgotten how to spit my rage in between the lines, on a scroll back, this aint really what i'm feeling but on 2nd thoughts, ermm whatever.

No comments: