Sunday, July 01, 2007

" We'll See.. "
2 years (yea almost) of Blogging & still counting. Let us commemorate the very first time i ever stumbled upon a Blog.


Piece of paper, pen & caffein : My definition of Peace

At times i wake up wondering of the purpose of my Life. Purpose or Goal, cascade down, fusion into short, long and if i may, definite termed characteristics.

The definite goal, being a Muslim, apparently, with or without concious, is to be ready for the Afterlife, though clearly, little have i done to prepare myself before Him. I admit.

Long & short termed, in my view, are defined on wordly purposes. These goals have by far, been the most frustrating. Loads of them have lingered within the back of my head, and none has manage to survive for me to see its end. Its either they were prematurely born, half way pursuit or not even pursued at all. I find my Life, at certain point, sickeningly plain. Is it the aftertaste of my newly developed personality or has it been there all along just for me to realize it as of late ?

Words are INaudible flavours of this Monotonous Life

At times i feel that I alone am Adequate to take on the whole world and her scorns, while the other time, i find myself salivating for the embrace of accompaniment. Had someone who was really interested in me, and this my friend, is very RARE and is no daily occurance, and i let her off sliding on the slippery platfrom of my Ignorance.

But do i really need or long for company, as in current context ? Coz yea, gradually i will. Guess being in adventure will open your eyes in all sort of directions. Path of Uncertainty is the path that'll lead me to seeing the bigger picture. Yea, i guess. Should i was wrong ? Well, i've got my whole remaining breathe for rectifications. I will find out along the way or at least i hope i will.

" We'll see.. " - is a Friend's default answer to the uncertains & i cant help myself liking it.

We'll see, thus.

No comments: