Thursday, December 04, 2008

You're Free To Blame Yourself For The Untitled Nature of This Post.

Its been long. And oh windy. I've missed this platform. Yea, sorta. Loads had happened and are bound to happen, in the near future. No more surprises. I guessed am immuned.

Mak & Ayah had took off to Mekah in respect of the Pilgrimage's month. Left me to tend for my brothers and an awww so adorable sister. lol. Or the otherwise.

Yes, they're MOST welcomed.

I pray to God that my future steps shall be firmer on the ground they root on so that my previous traces shall, like dried leafs, befallen the ground and burnt or blown away to - Oblivion.

I've made mine, and I don't plan to further impregnate errors thus, inventing more mistakes.

With my shoes buckled, and my heart tied to a knot, I hope the train of these thoughts will keep burning their trails to a station of No End. I hope.

No comments: