Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Three Worded Culprit.

I _____ you. Only second to the phrase ' I love you..'
Feets fasten on the ground, still i wish i'd be the skies above you..
So that i can watch over you on the very tick of every clocks
You're the barricades in which logical thoughts are imprisoned & blocked.

60 seconds of sorrow & 59 smiling appearances - an hour of thoughts....
Thoughts of you - Approval of circumstances & coincidence ? I seek not !
Whats this feeling thats pleasingly hurtful ? - Shit, its sickening !
These 3 words i tend to hold back just so i'd preserve its meaning

I hate how far you seem to me & if asked who i shall hate - "Its you.."
Ironic. I despise you & loath your presence but in a sick way "I miss you"

P/S : My eyelids weigh a tone, ngantuk..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thou art is indeed natural(and sick), O Lord Raizzen :) The way you did once upon a dream

Anonymous said...

hahahaaa
emo sialll dusssh!!!lalalalalala