Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Piece of One Self.
















1000 words paint millions of lies
I seek for the presence of lives
In the gravest of place - hearts of human
Twisted, more than the thoughts of women
I seek for legitimate reason of airs inhaled
Stuck, like knight in pairs & staled.
Colors of memories scarred my face thats pale
Lanes of 'em that i try to trace but fail
Blasts wisdoms that try to outshine my truth
Justification ? I got my own line of proof.
Raising my middle finger to the world
Yelling - " I no more linger on your approvals ! "
Deviously devout - obsessions to the idea of one Self.
Self centeredness with a definite unfathomable depth
Dipped my tongue on the surface of ocassions
End up saying " How the fuck do i face the situation ? "
A year of Life's a 365 syllabled composition - A piece of one self
" Someday u'll probably look at this and..laugh.. "
A cliche u get all the time in regards of problem
Raids of beats. Shit, violently my heart's throbbin
Rarely do i face my problems. I deface 'em
Am walking side by side with confusions. Im fazin..
Typical - a helping hand is which an arm that drowns
Give them hopes, withdraw. See them harmed in frowns
IN-significant humans, require company, yet i refuse to beg
Only time i beg is to Differ, and in that, i choose to brag !



Time will tell if there will be a continuance for the verse. Just grabbed the notepad & decide to drop a few lines, pardon the lack of thinking process visible in between the lines.

No comments: