Saturday, December 09, 2006

Raizzen : The Whines, The Fellows & The Crap That Follows & Owh, A Cup Of Hot Teh Tarik ! *
Fuck TSP, im using his structure of topic ! *
Current Read : Cather In The Rye


A cup of hot Teh Tarik accompanied by loneliness. Sadly true.



I re-read what i dropped last night & i think half the piece was crap & the other half was - Brilliance. Shall we say ? Self centered are we ?

* smirks *

It's gonna be a 3 days leave. Its fruitfulness though, is yet to be dictated by the hands of mine. I plan alot, execute them ? Rarely. A stack of unwashed clothes, crashingly messed up bed room. Disaster.

* applause *

Shit, this plain life of mine is suffocating. So choking that i get lonely most of the time. I long for drinking partners right after work, where the peak hours of my loneliness reign. Folks that'll laugh to my silly jokes, craps & listen to my whines. Loneliness is not the worst company, No ! but a cup of Teh Tarik while being alone feels pretty sad. I talk quite a lot when im having my time in Mamak stalls over a cup of hot Teh Tarik. I'd get over glasses, & never really see how time flies. Yea, im silly like that & yea, im good at wasting time too !

* standing ovation *

Really, im shocked at discovering how im actually a very simple man. I dont ask that much out of life. Though at times yea i might sound pretty complicated ? Nah, it doesnt even suit me, no, not complicated, more like tangled. Inside out.

I dont wanna end this, i whine a lot do i ?

No wonders.

And so i see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a simple person leading a simple life as well and as for now I kinda like it the way it is though at times I do wish that it would be much much better than now even though I kinda like it the way it is however at times I do wish that it would be much much better than now yet I still like it the way it is.

Anonymous said...

uh...4got somethin'..
u're sux..
serious..
u're sux!

Regards,
nitemare