Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I Who Have Nothing II
Im lacking in nothing besides everything
Current Listen : Ungu - Demi Waktu.mp3

Am bitter. I need to sort out.

And plash, suddenly its already Monday ?? Whattttttttt ?? Crap. Hell, another Monday. A Monday, one Gloomy Monday is all it takes to ruin the schweetness of the weekend, not that schweet mind you, just full of of nice uninteruppted sleeps & full of tummy expanding meals. Nice. nice INdeed.

Now am back again behind my desk, within my cubicle enslaving myself to these filthy work stacks that never seize to vanish. Man, i want some of those Harry Porter shits. Anyhow, dont get me wrong tough, i love my job.

My life INdeed is in need of a couple of sortings & realignments to drag it back on track.

Studies. Career. Relationship. General Issues. Family.

Shits, i'd list all the things i require in this life and you'd be 5o and still wonders when does it gonna end.

Cant have it all cant we ? I noticed that im not the same lazy ass i was now. Certainly i did change in some of the aspects of my life, on the other hand though, i think i sacrificed, some crucial ones too. Weekend's just passed and.

I really wanna crap more since this is practically the first time i ever skeletonized my blog of thoughts in advance before publishing it. But then again, crap, am damn sleepy.

Oh crappy -

No comments: