Saturday, January 20, 2007

Shattering Pieces of Self.
Will i be able to get myself together ?
Current Listen : The Cranberries - Linger.mp3
Current Read : Harry Porter & The Sorcerer's Stone (Nerdy yea ?)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was having a walk, blindfolded, in the darkest alley of the precint. The weather's harsh & the wind blows mean. Thru the bones i feel them piercin'. Scary thing is i dont even feel scared at all, it just feels so lonely. My only company were my own thoughts, misguided ones. The passages of the alley kept gettin narrower as if they were showing their disapproval over my presence. Unwelcomed stranger i was at the place i thought i was familiar with.

I wish i can just go back but i've went too far. Too far for me to just call it a day. Its not that i dont wanna give up, its just that i cant. Therefore, the only choice left for me is to go on until the passage ways decide to halt their length. And there i was, walking in an only direction. The only direction offered. No deals.

I tripped and falled. The scent of the sands filled up my smelling sense. My nose was smothered with dirt. I feel like crying but oddly, oddly, i managed only a few. And as if the journey wasn't painful enough, the few tears that i drop were evaporated into the air despite the coldness of the night. I cant help but feel like the whole Universe was smirking at the pathetic being i was.

Till i feel like crapping again..

No comments: