Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sundays, Sin Days..
And the shit goes on..
Current Listen : N/A

Sundays have always, never failing, to obliterate whatever cheers that i've got in me into ashes. They never have. In Sundays, I'll always feel confused. In Sundays i'll always feel that the clock is ticking a little faster than the rest of the days in a week, and every tick, is a tick against me. Sundays, do you hate me ? Goddamn it, dont make me see ya for i shall molest ya without any hinge of Remorse.

Wanna go buy a brand new DVD Writer since the previous one was simultaneously raped by me, I and myself, so bad that she cough off sperms from her lips. Yea gross, sue me, fuckers ! And my parents had to use my car to go to some kenduris of my pop's subordinates. Yea yea yea, whatevers.

Goddamn it, gimme pussies. Fuck 'em.

Edits : And oh, Salman Rushdie splits with his wife, WARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH KARGH, so much for the freedom eh ? Serves you right fucker.

* Inserts middle finger(s) *

Disclaimer : That was edited after the first time publishing, and im glad i accidently saw the Salman Rushdie post in my Blog.

No comments: