Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A M R A H K R A E D

If you can hear my tears tonight
The feeling that i fear to fight
The feeling that places none above you
One that spells " I love You "

Every Cliche that was given birth by overused Expressions
" I'm sorry ".. & I'd understand why it's refused acceptance

The unspoken lapse that defines the gap between us
With checkpoints of Trials & Tribulations that screen us
I cant find the sight of me without U in my arms
Let me be your Oasis, one that offers Dew of no harms
Without U, i lost the cause of my Struggle
Verbally defected, like a clause with no vowels

When soothing tunes turn looney, am hollow
I'm drowning in the Darkest Damned Sorrow
Panting on INadequacy of the meaning of words
From lips that project the spinning of Curse

Tonight i put faith behind my every words
Every syllables binded a sentence - Far from absurd
And every phrase that commutes a meaning
Meaning of my INterpretations, the very foundation of my leaning.

** Usual flipping of an old notebook, thought its kinda cool, a few ammendments here and there, and here i am..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"A M R A H K R A E D"

Heh, it took me awhile to figure that out. Code broken (if you can say so) merely using logic-sense without having any idea of what it reflects to (yea right *smirks*). Nice piece I shall say.