Saturday, May 03, 2008

10.39 AM

Feeling rather messed up. Planned to schleep as long as I could so that the sorrows will just begone when am awake. Only to be awaken by mom's family breakfast ramblings. Kereta rosak pulak, sighs, why now. Of course the grass is greener on the other side, yet everything I touched turns blueish. I need company lest I will only be only accompanied by these darkness of sorrows.

Looks like I'll be updating the Blog more often now since I dont really have anyone to spill my feelings to.

Thanx for being here.

10.43 AM

I think I should get myself a camera so that I can play with it and transcend the digital pixels into some meanings. Hrmmm, Canon ? But I like Sony..

12.00 PM ++
Photobucket

Feeling lonely ass hell. Missing my Kancil badly. I wanna go outttttttt. Wheres my cig, I need some schmoke.

6.46 PM

Photobucket

Wake up from some afternoon nap. Feeling rather dreadful.

11.56 PM

Photobucket

Mamak stall, it was already 3-1 and Nani sent off before the interval. But its OK. We were just showing why exactly Chelsea should remain the Blues. Heh.


No comments: