Sunday, January 04, 2009

Camwhorroraizzen Part One.

Photobucket

OK, OK, before whatever, I've just got myself a new ? Erm, OK not so new, as she, being close to a month-old now. And oh, the clock starts from the moment she comes home with me. Its a Motorolla V3 Double X (V3xx, for you illiterates out there.) An old, obsolete even model, if you ask me, but a Dear nonetheless. Been eyeing for her company ever since I dunno when. I think it was when I saw Sly flashing it before my mesmerized eyes, back when we were running the KLIA Shopping campaign events together. Yea, I think that was when.

So her being a Dear and me, being the handsome, knight-in-shining-armour, hemsem lad, dont you think its a waste if we dont indulge ourselves together ? Rampant camwhorings alas. And justified too. And fingers crossed, jealousy is normal.

Plus am doing the World Wide Web a favor. Am by right, entitled a fortune for allowing my pixels to be hosted by them. No, ur welcomed. Dont mention. Am just nice like that.

P/S: I had to edit them pixels, as to de-handsomize my overly schmart self. Unless the problems are wearing skirt and putting on mascara, I dont crave for troubles lining up my front door knocking for a peek. Plusses, its just not me putting so many souls out of business and I hate turning down my fans too, being a nice lad and all.

Sighs, what to do, I too am in a tight fix. =(

Camwhorroraizzen Part One. End.

No comments: