Saturday, May 05, 2007

You.
Schweet Distraction From The Reality That Bites.
Current Listen : Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape.mp3




U

You.

A strong front in presence of Agony & burst of laughters when u actually suffer.
For the smiles of ones u hold dear, pain over pleasure is what u'd prefer.
Far too strong to be protected, proven agile to be stopped.
Still, the reach of my arms are an open shelter, just in case u drop.

Thus..

Behold ! A phrase that weighs the relevance of a century or 2..
Fuck J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S & T. I.. wanna be with U !
Funny how the mere distance of a few words swap into a meaning.
Hillarity, when a couple of bond letters can shape my every feelings.

You're not my Everything, No ! - Cause you're my World..
My assurance, my hindrance, my best, my worst, my girl.

How's it going, Pal ?

No comments: