Monday, March 31, 2008

The Untitled Post.

Mat Nor : Ko tak tau .. ? Abang Ali dah meniggal.. (No, you dunno ? Ali has passed away..)
Myself : Aaaa.. ? Bila .. ? (When was that ?)

Mat Nor informed me and I pause to check on his facial expression, trying to ascertain whether or not this is one of those pre-April Fool slapsticks. And there he was, serious as hell and there I was too, numb & dumbfounded. Knocked by a bunch of mixed feelings, I was in shock, disbelief and more so, Sorrow. I mean we used to had breakfast and jokes with each other and it just felt like it was just yesterday I was having breakfast with him. And now this ? It just seems so Unreal.

He was a good man, big hearted for somewhat small position he was entrusted to. Smiles have never failed to be within the vicinity of his face. A peculiar habit of shaking everybody's hands despite meeting them like ALMOST everyday. We sometimes laugh at this weird habit of his, but that just goes to show how much of a good man he was, I mean we find it peculiar, because we ourselves, COULD NOT HAVE DONE what the man had done.

Sedihnya.

"..And now am dreading and taunting myself with bitter and useless questions.."

Why do Fireflies depart so soon.. ?

Al-Fatihah.

In the schmiling memories of Mohd Ali Napiah bin Majid,

Rzn
23 Rabi'ul Awal 1429 Hijrah
31st March 2008
10.06 AM

No comments: