Sunday, September 14, 2008

10 Different Ocassions & 1 Single Outcome.

Some people, they're just funny like that. 10 fingers, extended by the duality of arms, pointed, piously I'd like to suppose, to the ones they loath, while they were getting fingered by 10 different individuals, which by nature and right, should have accumulated, by luck, 20 indexes, thumbs and pinkies. And maybe more. Opps I digress, my point being, you sit pretty on top of the throne of the Haves, so the grounds of the Have-nots are by default your off-limit.

And really, the days of mirrors' functionality are long gone. I mean besides lipstick and mascaras, there are some really intriguing functions of the mirror too you know..

Ok I was just being emotional. These imbecils are not even worth a mention, let alone two in my highly Exalted Pieces of Thoughts. I mean you can keep barking at any tree, and that doesnt make you any houlier than thou. You're still a dog, a mad delirious bitch, by extension.

8 scattered pieces of my heart are now once again intact. No, you dunno what am talking about ? Find a piece of Rolodex - Fuck yourself.

No comments: