Friday, October 10, 2008

The Fucketh List II

These past few days have been the most confusing, if not shattering. It's been scary. But I guess that's just one of the ingredient of a cuisine we call Life. So yea, moving on, things are slowly looking up for me. And Everything seems to make Cents again. So with a few dollars that remains, Project My Fucketh List commences..

Here are some of the immediate goals projected for Project Fucketh List. (lol) The rest shall follow, when I feel like updating, yea sue me.

1. Pulau Langkawi (err.. again ?) - But this time around with a bunch or friends, you mofo !
2. Somewhere East Coast M'sia - Non Gay Bachelor party somewhere with Shahnaz and maybe a few fuckers of his caliber. Ha ha..

So whats good ? The drive, the roads, the cigs and the skir- err, the food I mean.

My shoes are buckled. Lets go ! :D

No comments: