Monday, December 29, 2008

No Sir, You're Fcuked Up.
Current Listen: Jedi Mind Tricks - Heavenly Divine.mp3

Woke up at 6.30. Pray, mandi and stuffs. Refueled. Dread, with but a teaspoon span of time about thousands of excuses on why I didn't show up at work for the past few days of last week. With but a limited creativity on the execution part.

The road was surprisingly cooperative as there weren't so many cars as per what Ive expected prior to the departure, given the schmiling 7.35 a.m on the face of my wrist watch. Far too facilitating if you ask me, after all its Monday, people are bound to get a little morning crazed someway or another with or without school kids on the road. But it wasnt. Till it struck me funny that yesterday Yan had called us to recite Yassin because its the New Year of the Islamic calendar.

Yerp folks. I actually hit the road to go to work on a Pubic Holiday day. Pubic.

10 Yays for me !

No comments: