Saturday, January 10, 2009

Intersection With Real Time.
Nota Kaki: Title unrelated. Taken from of JMT's lyrcis. It resound quite a time in my head.

Photobucket

I have this habit. I enjoy sitting and watch as the world goes by. Well, 'the world goes by' terminology can be derived from various goings that take place in the surrounding environment that I am in, at that particular mo. Be it something as obvious as the lines of vehicles that pass through the streets and birds flocking up the air or something as subtle as the blowing winds and the marching skies.

I particularly enjoy lakeside view and the Colors of Dawn up my crib's balcony. They just bring me a great deal of seeming Tranquility in the countless ordeals and affairs I was and am in.

I dream. Loads too. One could go so far to say that I am a Dreamy person. But go ahead and make a mistake by thinking that its full of air. I'll traverse to the length of China's Great Wall just to prove that your ass is wrong.

My head's pretty much a factory, one that bisect thoughts and ideas into structures, only but a problem. If the whole system consists of 100 phases. The farthest I'll anal-lyse would be 50. Rarely I finish. Sighs. Ok I digressed.

On occasions where I sit by and just watch as the world goes, I dream. I redefine dreams. I wonder what had happen so far. I had probably aged without realizing how much a hectic life had taken from me. We all probably are. Its like driving your way to the office and back home, drive to the office and back home yet again and suddenly we realize we're 50. We aged just along the way. What a scary thought.

And that is why I particularly enjoy sessions such as the above and vacations. It takes my mind off things, it gives me plenty of time to be alone and evaluate how things are, so far. To remind me of my dreams. To strategize on how to juggle those dreams, as not to achieve a dream at the expense of what has already been in order. To give me to just lepak all the way from the mornings till dawn. And by dawn, getting ready to watch as the sun sets.

And friends and families wonder I rather stuck myself beneath the sheets in the hotel room during vacation, rather than getting out and maximize the fact that we're on vacation ! lol.

Hence my actions are justified. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.