Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Public Service, Pubic Servants.
Nota kaki: 2nd rate facility, 3rd grade mentality.

I reread stuffs I wrote last night. Like what the fuck. lol. Even I am having a hard time deciphering the encryption. Blergh. Ngantuk. Not my fault. Its Blogspot's.

Going to UH this morning. Waiting for my cousins to come and fetch me. 10 was what I promise. Despite worrying about my 10, I still have enough span to actually worry about my cousin's 10. I wouldn't mind really about the timing. Its just that I hate waiting. I dread it with all the life within me.

The last time I was told to wait was a nightmare with Series of Unfortunate Events. Dislocated my shoulder at 8. Rocked a clinic's bed while the doc tried to reattach my arm back to its socket and triumphantly failed at 9. Rocked by Yan's superb driving skills and groan at every smalls bumps she crashed upon at 10. Arrived at the hospital at 10.30. Watching the staffs' ignorance, lack of responsibility, sensitivity, dimwittedness and straight up rudeness along the arriving period until 1.30 a.m something. A record breaking 3 minutes consultation by a non-smiley doc and told to wait again. Treated like 2 hours later. By that time I was totally knocked to even realize what had happened to me. A good dosage of 3 times sedation did the job pretty darn well.

Nice jobs you people at Serdang hospital. Most of them Malays, HELL YEA I INTEND TO MENTION. Big ups. Besides a few notable Medical Assistants and a female Indian guard, you're all probably ice-creaming on a Big ass wristwatch. COZ U GUYS SUCKED BIG TIME!

A guard for God's sake could be ever so sensitive to actually hold the door when I was wheel chaired. And you people couldn't posses even a simple gesture of courtesy as to even look for a wheelchair as you were too busy chit chatting about which schmug is dating which witch. You fuckheads. A nurse even told Yan to "Suruh dia duduk dulu.." because I couldn't stand having to walk on my feet when its painful enough for me just to sit around on my ass. And what happen after the divine " Suruh dia duduk dulu " ? She then nonchalantly proceed to her group and Hu-Ha. I should've stuck a kitchen knife to her throat. But the again, we ran out of those. And she's just too ugly to get a dick stuck in whichever hole she could offer. Wouldn't make any difference anyways.

And which nerve will you got damaged if you could just stretch that thin line of muscle on your face and JUST SMILE A BIT.

Gosh, public service ? Rather pubic service. Heh.

No comments: